Monday, June 30, 2008

Flagpole



David was asked to fix the flagpole rope at the church. He had a manlift sent there, and Jason, Eric & I met him there after work last week. He tried to get me up there, but there was NO chance in that happening!

Here are the boys heading up for a ride. They took their skateboards with them thinking that they would jump off of it - until they saw it. Good thing it's all enclosed - just in case!


It may not look like it, but they are up really high. I'm thinking this is against OSHA rules!!


2 comments:

Prescott family said...

Yikes that's crazy!! I don't blame you a bit for not wanting to go up in that thing. I wouldn't either. Funny that the boys thought they could "jump" out with their skateboards... ha ha ha!
Andrea

Unknown said...

That looks like fun! You should have gone up!