Sunday, August 29, 2010

Ski Beach

Yesterday we rented waverunners and went to Ski Beach. It was so fun!! The weather started out a little yucky, but turned out really nice. While I was sitting there I thought of a friend who likes to jet ski and didn't know about anywhere to go in San Diego. It's not even crowded in the middle of a Saturday afternoon, and here's the proof.
There were a lot of jet skis parked, but nobody was using them. What a shame!!

The boys all had a good time. They took turns driving and had a blast! Meet our adopted son, Mark:)


I went out by myself for a few minutes. It was kinda scary. I think I prefer being in a boat or else on dry ground on my quad, but it was still a lot of fun.

Jason, Mark & Troy
Here's Eric driving his dad. It was such a fun day. We had never ridden jet skis before (is that even a proper sentence????). It was a fun new experience. And yes, David still wants a boat. I think I only heard "Can we go buy a boat now?" only 5 times yesterday:)

4 comments:

Rob n Katie' said...

I LOVE Jet skis and wave runners. They are so awsome.

The McNeil Family said...

Looks like fun. I think it is Great that Mark has your boys to hang out with. That poor kid. His family is always leaving him behind..lol. Your family is very fun to hang with

donandbecky said...

I would let you borrow our boat trader but I don't think that Don will part with it! It looks like you guys had a blast!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I have never been on a jet ski. Not sure that I ever want to. But it does look like fun. I would just be afraid of crashing or falling off.

I'm glad to see that someone in the Prescott family is posting. Hint, hint to Andrea.

Kim