Saturday, November 5, 2011

Who Does This???

Today we had Souper Saturday for our Relief Society Activity.  It was a lot of fun and there was such a great turn out.  When I got home I piled stuff on the countertops and was cleaning up.  I had a little cup of grease that I had set out from dinner a couple nights ago to get hard and then throw out.  As I moved a pan, I noticed this...


I screamed and ran down the hall to ask David (who was taking a nap) if he played a joke on me.  He looked at his watch (only 10 minutes into his nap) and answered with annoyance "Yes.  It was in the bottom of the pool".   And closed his eyes to go back to sleep.  So now I can't go in the kitchen to cook or clean.  He may be buying me dinner after all tonight, is all I can say!!  Who even does this kind of thing?  I'm so grossed out, but of course, I had to run in there and get a picture to blog about it.  If I can't be in the kitchen, I may as well be at the computer:)  I'm kinda wondering if he is the only husband who would dare do this kind of thing!  Ah, his sense of humor.  Or should I say UGH!!!

3 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

That is funny. But I would have screamed too. So, did David take you out to dinner?

Sarah said...

Yes, what was dinner? Aaron would do that too. I love that he just said yes during his nap!

Dee Dee said...

He did get up from his nap - almost an hour later, and threw it out. I wiped down all the counters and eventually made dinner. Then he took me on a very nice date to the movies. I think he still owes me, though:)