Tuesday, February 21, 2012

Grateful

Today I am very grateful. Grateful for good friends & for family who show their love for me (& my family) continually. I can't even express how I am feeling, or how much they all mean to me. I am so lucky to have such wonderful people in my life. I have learned so much from each of them, - like how to be loving, kind & charitable - just to name a few qualities. I am especially grateful because I am not always the best friend, daughter (in-law), sister (in-law). I tend to get caught up in my daily life & neglect to visit or call them to see how they are doing. I also lack in the being charitable department (I guess if I am judged on my good intentions I suppose I will be okay, but I doubt this will be the case). Of course I rationalize my lack by saying I am too busy, broke, etc to follow through - but I don't really think that is a good excuse either. I'm hoping to learn by example & that I have plenty!
To my friends & family - thank you for being in my life, thank you for thinking of me (especially when I need it most). Thank you, thank you from the bottom of my heart. I love you so much & so grateful that you are all in my life!!!
Hugs!

1 comment:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Hugs back! And I am so grateful you are my sister. It seems we all get so busy in our own little lives that we forget to tell those around us that we love and appreciate them. So I am telling you now. I love you! And your family too!