Wednesday, August 29, 2012

Little Things....

That make me smile today -

 Last week we went to the zoo for the first time in YEARS. When the boys were little we went often because we usually had annual passes & every time we went they wanted a picture with this gorilla. It was fun to do it again, but the boys are much bigger now.
 Recently we all went to the temple to do baptisms. It's so fun to go as a family... as I was walking up to the temple I looked behind me & this is what I saw (them all holding hands). Of course they all struck a pose for the camera. You can tell the only girl with us does not belong to me - she's the only normal one of the group! Ha.
 Found this picture when I was going through old pictures... it's actually not too old (maybe a year?). It just makes me smile every time I see it.... these boys dressed up like this all by themselves & took a picture. Really? Hope you get a kick out of it too.

No comments: