Friday, September 6, 2013

Labor Day Pool Party

It's the end of summer, and as always, we have to go out with a bang!  It seems like our pool parties are a big hit, guessing by the number of people that attend.  Sometimes I wonder if people are just over them, but they still come, so I guess not.  It's also been really hot, so who wouldn't want to cool off? 
This time we had about 80 people.  This first picture below is my attempt at doing a panoramic picture on my iphone.  Yeah, it didn't work.  But I think I was able to capture the good time everyone was having.


I went in the pool for a little while to cool off, but it was just a little too crowded for me.  But it did feel good!!

Not sure what they were doing, but good action shot!

The jacuzzi is a good way for the shy-not-so-sure-if-I-want-to-swim beginners.  They were also probably afraid of all those crazy people!

Food, fun & friends.




Some were just plain worn out after a couple of hours of fun in the sun.  I couldn't resist a picture Mason & Lillian napping & reading.  Lillian fell asleep.  Mason woke up and started patting her arm to wake her up.  Pretty darn cute!

 
Summer, I always hate to see you go.  You're my fave.

No comments: