Friday, July 25, 2008

Beware on the Road!

Well, he did it! Troy passed his permit test. He starts driving on Monday, so be careful when you're on the road! I can't believe how expensive car insurance is. I'm so glad he gets good grades, so we'll get a
"good student discount". He'd better keep those grades up next year, for sure!
Also, Troy's Eagle paperwork is all turned in (correctly) now, so that'll be nice to have that out of the way. Now we just need to work on Jason, but after Troy's Eagle Project, I think Jason has no desire to become Eagle Scout. It was crazy! Hopefully, Eric will have only good memories of it and will be more willing to finish his ranks all the way through. He's off to a good start, and he has great scout leaders which will help!!

2 comments:

Prescott family said...

Congrats to Troy!! I will look twice in my rear-view mirror & pull over when I see him coming (ha ha ha).

Unknown said...

Oh my... I don't think I will let my kids drive (just kidding!)