Sunday, July 27, 2008

Random Pictures

I was going through my pictures & saw some that I wanted to post - they are in no particular order, just enjoy!

Here is one of Simon, Noah & Wyatt when Simon & Noah stayed with Kevin & Kathryn while Jamey & I were in San Francisco late last year. Thanks guys! The boys had a blast.


I went to the temple in June & took this picture, I must say it's pretty good. (I don't normally take good pictures so I was surprised!!).


This was earlier this summer when Zak had a mohawk... I'm happy to say this is gone :o)


I was looking for some recent pictures of Troy, Jason and or Eric to add, but it doesn't look like I have taken any of them with my kids in a while. I will do that next time they are all together so that the pictures can be posted!

Hopefully Joy & Max will post some more pictures of their mission soon too!!!

2 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Nice pictures! And Zak looks sooooo much better with hair!

Emily said...

Hey Andrea, I didn't realize you had a blog. :) Sorry we missed you on our trip to SD. We actually tried to find your house and drop by but I couldn't remember how to get there! We ended up lost for a bit, but finally found our way back to the freeway.
I think we might actually be back in October, at least for a really quick trip, so hopefully we will see you then. :)
And I have to say, your boys (or should I say men) have grown up so much! Time sure flies!