Monday, August 4, 2008

Prescott Grandkids

Andrea got me thinking with her last post about the stages that the kids have gone through. I was looking for
another picture that we had taken of all of the kids (besides Wyatt) that was more recent than this one, but I can only find the sitting of my three boys - missing Ashley and Andrea's boys. Trying to get all of the kids sitting down for the pictures brings back some haunting memories. Image 8 Prescott kids running through the malls eating all the Christmas samples, thinking that the people working them won't recognze them on their 5th visit!! Troy, Zak, Nate, Jason, Ashley & Simon - a long, long time ago.
Here they are now all looking at Wyatt (plus Marcus, the "stepson")

3 comments:

Jenn said...

What a fun picture of all the boys in the hot tub w/ their little cousin :)

Prescott family said...

That's funny! I think it is time for a new updated family picture of all the cousins!! We should do it before Christmas this year. Hopefully we can get ahold of Ashley!! Thanks for the memories!

Candi said...

It is so fun to see 'then and now' pictures. I like to do that even now with my girls and they aren't even that old. They change so fast, but it is fun to look back and think about those memories.