Thursday, August 21, 2008

School's Back In Session - Yay!

Summer is my favorite season, but I have to say, the first week or two of school can't be beat! I feel like I have my life back. They days are filled with things I want to do, not what everybody else wants - even if it's cleaning the house. (Selfish? Oh yeah!) And now that my boys are getting older, they don't want to do anything fun with me. It's not cool hanging out with your mom, unless she can drive you and all your friends to the beach & to eat, of course!

Eric on his first day as a big 7th grader. He seems to be having fun so far. Troy & Jason didn't get their picture taken yet. Nobody is awake enough at 5:50am before seminary to remember such things. By the time they get home, it's 5pm or later because they have water polo practice. Things are hectic again, but dang, those few hours in between are sure wonderful! Yay for school!

3 comments:

Prescott family said...

I guess this means that you have gotten some cleaning/organizing done this week? So much for my clean house, the boys came back & what do you know? It looks like a tornado hit!! Oh well, there's always tomorrow! :o)

Candi said...

I can't wait for school to start. My girls have just been together too much, they are aguing ALL the time lately. It will be nice when they are back in school and have their own space again. Courtney starts on Monday, but Kaylee doesn't start until September 2nd. So if you see me in about two weeks you will see a big smile on my face.

Unknown said...

You are so lucky to have all your boys in school!! I should have had kids years ago :)