Sunday, September 27, 2009

Bummer!

This isn't the what we planned on having to deal with this weekend... ...but I guess you never plan for major car problems. At least when there was smoke, there wasn't any fire! A mother never wants to hear "I'm on my way home, the car is smoking. I'll pull over if I see flames." There's transmission fluid all over the street and driveway.
I took pictures of it being towed as we took off to our second h20 polo game of the day. 1st game 20-9!!! 2nd game - 8-12 :( At least they are winning some this year. Hopefully Jason's ankle will heal so he gets a little play time this year.

2 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

That is a bummer!!! I would have freaked if my son said "I'll pull over if I see flames". Yikes!!!

The McNeil Family said...

It was fun to have Jason over this weekend. Stinks to have car trouble. So guess you are back to being the Taxi?