Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Shopping Day!



Monday Becky, Gabby and I went to a really neat store. It is called Tai-Pan Trading. I guess there are several in Utah, but the closest one here is in Rancho Cucamonga. It was a nice drive visiting each other, and lots of fun browsing through the store. We walked through the whole store and I felt like I could do it all over again and see all new things. It's a huge store and there was just so much to see. I definitely need a bigger house to fit more cute stuff in! I can't wait until I go back again!!

3 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

I've seen lots of bloggers from Utah blog about this place. Nice to hear there is one in Rancho Cucamonga. I'm definitely going to go now. Thanks for the info.

donandbecky said...

I love that place! Thanks for going with me! I got home and looked at my house to see where I could put that picture tree thing. It was too cute!

Rob n Katie' said...

WoW!that sounds like a lot of fun. I like places like that.