Thursday, October 1, 2009

Drum Roll......


So as most of you might know Zak has been waiting for his mission call.... well he GOT IT TODAY!! If you want to know where he is going you will have to call him!!! The suspense is getting thicker by the minute.... Sorry I know it is mean to not post where he is going but I want to give him a chance to tell all of you himself. So as soon as he has I will post where he is going on this blog. Until then, forgive me!!!

We are so proud of him for making this choice, sacrifice, & example. I know he will be a fantastic missionary in the field, because he already is a great missionary here at home.

5 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Congrats Zak!!! We are so proud of you.

Love,
Aunt Kim

angie and graham said...

So excited for him!

Dee Dee said...

Yay, Zak! We're so excited for you!

Me and My Boys said...

I can't wait to hear all about rock city hahahahahaha!

Unknown said...

K, I don't live there...can you email me or something???!!! I want to know! I can't figure out Rock City...I assume that's a hint, but I don't get it.