Wednesday, November 4, 2009

October in Review

I can't believe that it is already November! October really went by so fast.... life is moving in fast forward in our home! October was an exciting & memorable month for us. In the beginning of the month our oldest son Zak got his mission call to Detroit Michigan. He'll be leaving for the MTC in December & we have SO much to do before then. We are so proud of Zak!!

Of course before Zak leaves for his mission the Jakked Rabbits are squeezing in as many "shows" as possible. Below are a few pictures from when they played at the Rumble in Ramona.
Jamey & I also celebrated our 22 year wedding anniversary in October. Below are some pictures from our hotel room in Laguna Beach. We had a romantic get-away to celebrate. I am a lucky women to have snatched a man like Jamey. He is a fantastic father & a wonderful husband! Watch the sun set on the water....


Another show of the Jakked Rabbits this one was in our hometown. It's always more fun when your local friends come to watch!

Of course you can't forget Halloween. This was the first year that I didn't have to take any of the boys out - they went out together & with friends. Below is their buddy Bryce - he dressed as the "Hunch Back of Notre Dame". I think Bryce was exhausted by the end of the night, but he was a good sport & never even complained!!
Nate was an Asian man with a long braid. Not a very good picture but he was pretty funny!! (Thanks Uncle Kevin for the costume!)
The scariest costume was Noah who dressed like a girl. Not a good look, if any of my daughters would have looked like him - I must say I am glad I didn't have any!! Ha ha haZak & Merissa were cute. Zak dressed as Peter Pan (one of his all time favorite characters) and Merissa went as a pirate. They were so cute together. I wonder what November will have in store for our family!? I hope everyone else had a great October.... now on to the Holidays (I can't believe it is almost CHRISTMAS!!!). Yikes.

6 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Yes, you make much cuter boys than girls!! Hahaha. Glad you guys got to get away for your anniversary. How fun!!

The McNeil Family said...

love the sunset pictures, and wow 22 years. I am going on 10 this Dec. time sure does fly

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Scary is right! lol. What was Simon? I forgot to wish you "Happy Anniversary". Sorry!!! So Happy Anniversary a little late. The sunset photos were fabulous.

Sarah said...

GLad you and Jamey got to go away for your anniversary! Congrats. Zac leaves in Dec? You will be just down the street from me. Facebook me if you need to stop by for a kleenex, haha :)

Prescott family said...

Hey Sarah! Thanks, you know I will need a kleenex! Although we are dropping him off at the airport here & he is flying there alone. Since we can't actually go into the MTC we figured it would probably be easier on all of us if he had a little time to adjust to being a missionary before he actually gets there. Don't worry, if & when I get to Utah again I will look you up!!! :o)

Congrats Matt & Valerie! Wow 10 years? I remember the day you guys got married, seems like yesterday!

Sorry Kim - Simon had changed out of his costume before I started taking pictures.... I think he was his usual (a bum). ha ha.

Sorry the sunset pictures are in the wrong order! Still can't figure this thing out!!

JaNan Brown said...

I can't believe it!!!
Zac is so grown up. I miss you guys. We need to get together. Tell him congrats from one of his first babysitters. HaHa
I can't believe 22 years huh. We just celebrated 3, we have a few to go. Well hugs and kisses from me and my family.