Monday, December 28, 2009

Christmas 2009

Our Christmas this year was one of my favorites in awhile. We got to spend time with so many family and friends. Christmas Eve at my mom's house was nice. Those that weren't there were definitely missed! It's been tradition to sing Christmas carols. As the boys are getting older, and they're boys, they don't really enjoy that part. I'm so glad they were good sports for me. They know that's one of my favorite things to do. One of the songs we sing is The 12 Days of Christmas. Everyone gets to sing a "day". Bill, my brother with Cerebral Palsy, always gets "5 Golden Rings". Every time he has to be reminded it's his turn. It's a good thing there are only 12 days, because it gets a little old by the end, but it's pretty funny. Christmas lasted for a few days with friends coming by. The boys were all lined up with something electronic to play. It was funny. At least they've had something to keep them busy!!

I hope everyone had a wonderful Christmas, and I am so glad that with all the technology we have these days, we are able to keep in contact so closely with those we love. Happy Holidays from our house to yours!!

No comments: