Friday, January 22, 2010

Catching Up....

It's been some time since I've had time to blog... so since I have so many things to be thankful for I figured I needed to find time to post a few things that have been happening in our lives!
Last weekend all of my brothers & sisters got together (oh yea, minus Eric but only because he was sick) at my parents house to visit. My mom went in on Tuesday for open heart surgery & we all wanted to get together to wish her luck. I think this is the only picture I have of my mom & just us girls. I love it!! I think times like this you really realize how special your family is. It was great seeing my brother Todd & two of his daughters - he lives in Utah & we don't get together often enough!!
While we were all visiting with family, Zak was meeting his new temporary family (His Mission President & his wife) in Detroit. Zak is loving being a missionary! Even though we miss him terribly, we are so incredibly proud of him too!! It is so great to hear of his experiences & to know that the Lord is watching over him.
This is a picture of the family minus Zak. It just isn't the same without him!!! But we wouldn't want him anywhere else at the moment!!

2 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

It was so good getting together as family. And we miss Zak too. But we are so proud of him. I love reading his emails. He really has the missionary spirit. Let's hope he keeps it up. Love to all the Prescotts from my family.

Dee Dee said...

That is really a cute picture of the Langston ladies. Glad your mom is doing so well.