Monday, February 1, 2010

Happy Birthday Nate!




The many faces (or hairstyles of Nate)... It's hard to get a good picture of him, he does not like to have pictures taken which is sad because he is such a handsome young man!!!


This past Saturday we had a surprise birthday party for Nate's 18th birthday. It was a success! (which I was afraid he would figure it out before hand... it's hard keeping a secret from a teenager!!). Thanks to all the family & friends who came to help celebrate this exciting birthday with us. I can't believe that Nate will be 18 this coming Sunday... hard to believe it's been 18 years since he was born. What an easy baby he was (especially compared to Zak). It has been an exciting 18 years! I sure do love this kid & am already sad thinking about him leaving for his mission. (Although there isn't anywhere else I would want him to be!!). I love you son, Happy Birthday!!!

2 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Birthday to Nate. Wow 18. I am glad that his party was a surprise.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy birthday Nate! Sorry that we missed your surprise party. And let your mom take your photo. You are a handsome man.