Tuesday, March 9, 2010

My boys are ROCK STARS!!!

Photobucket

This coming weekend, the Jakked Rabbits (my son's band) are playing at the Perris Fairgrounds (in Riverside, Ca). Not exactly sure what time they go on but the event starts at 2PM & they are the opening band (see flyer above). The event is over at 9PM. If you are in the area, come check them out!!

If that's not your fansy, then come watch them open for Bad Religion on Friday March 19th at the San Diego House of Blues!!! Yea, you heard me right, Bad Religion!!! They are so stoked... Buy your tickets now cuz this is sure to sale out!!! Woot woot.... I must say I am very proud. For those of you who were wondering, Zak couldn't be more happy for his band. Good things come to those who serve the Lord first!! He's looking forward to playing with the band again when he is done with his mission. Rock on!!

5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

That's soooo cool! So happy for them.

angie and graham said...

That is sooo cool! Wait a minute, who is playing the drums?

The McNeil Family said...

That is so exciting for the boys. How is Zak doing?

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Who is Duane Peters? I checked out the website for the show & under bands they spelled Jakked Rabbits wrong. Did you notice that? It says Jakked Rabbist. And it said with special performance by Duane Peters next to Jakked Rabbits. So I was wondering who he was. Is he the new drummer? And too bad the event cost $25.00 a ticket or I might go (since it is in my neck of the woods). Do you know if the bands are going to be on the Pay Per View? Or just the motor cross. If they bands are on PPV, I might be able to afford that.

Prescott family said...

Hey Kim! Sorry I didn't see your comment until now... I will try & see if I can get you guys tix. If so I will call you!!! I will also find out if it is PPV or what if I can't get you in. I know Trigger Gumm who is putting this thing on...
Duane Peters is a professional skateboarder, & hard core punker. He has several bands that are pretty big. The boys are doing a cover song from one of his bands & he is gonna sing with them! Pretty cool. He is also a good friend of Jamey's...

Angie - Alex the old guitarist is now playing the drums. He's learned all the songs so he could replace Zak while he is gone.

Matt/Valerie - Zak is doing awesome! As soon as I have some time I will post an update on him with some of his mission pictures. He is loving Detroit too. Pretty crazy place!!
Thanks for asking!!