Sunday, May 30, 2010

Eric's 14th Birthday

Eric turned 14 yesterday. I know I always say it, but it's hard to believe he's that old. He's such a funny kid. He's always wanted to be a comedian or do voice overs for cartoons.He had a little birthday party with some friends over yesterday. I am so glad the weather turned out so nicely.
After the party, David, Eric & I went to Islands for dinner. Then we went to see Prince of Persia. It was a great day and he got all of the attention to himself. Sometimes, being the baby isn't so bad.
Happy birthday, Bubby. You are an amazing young man, and we are truly blessed that Heavenly Father sent you to us.



3 comments:

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Birthday to Eric!!

Sarah said...

Happy Birthday Eric! WOw, time flies!

Wenni Donna said...

Eric must have enjoyed celebrating his birthday, and a pool party sure seems a lot of fun. My daughter will be celebrating her birthday this week, and we too have planned a pool side party for the occasion at the amazing venue NYC. I hope she and her friends will have a great time.