Sunday, May 16, 2010

Spring Dance Concert

Last Thursday we went to the high school dance concert. It was a lot of fun watching the teens that we know. Troy was aksed to participate in the senior guy/girl dance. It was so cute watching him. He was even front and center for a little while. I didn't know he had the moves he has!! Sitting in front of us was a girl with a t-shirt on that was painted in huge letters I {HEART} TROY. She screamed, "I love you Troy" during the whole performance. It was a little weird, since Troy was dancing with one senior girl, while his girlfriend was in the performance as well, with a third one screaming she loves him. Apparently this girl is just really good friends with him. I wonder if she knew we were his parents:) He did a great job and I'm glad he is learning new things all the time. (Pictures & video not allowed)

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

He's such a lady killer!!! ;)