Saturday, June 19, 2010

Eric's 8th Grade Graduation

Friday Eric graduated from 8th grade. No more middle school for us!
As he was getting ready for his last day of middle school he asked, "When's the next dance?" He's just turned 14 and my baby is growing up. We did love LMMS. We got to know so many of the staff there and have developed lasting relationships and memories with many of them. Several of them have touched my children's lives and have made a huge difference in their education.He is officially a Freshman. 4 more years of waking up for seminary and I'm done!

After graduation we went to Denny's to celebrate. I really enjoy being around Eric and talking with him. He's a great young man and I sure love him!!

4 comments:

donandbecky said...

He really is a good kid! Congratulations, Eric!

Sarah said...

Congrats to Eric!! Yeah!!

The McNeil Family said...

Congrats!! Wow can't believe he is a freshman

clarissamludlow said...

I must agree he is such a joy to have in my sunday school class!