Thursday, June 17, 2010

Jason & George

There was yet another birthday this week. It's the 4th family birthday in the last 17 days. Jason turned 17 years old!!
He has turned into such a nice young man. He is such a good helper and always does little projects for me. He changes my battery in my car, helps me in the yard, and whatever I need done in the house that can't wait (or I can't wait) for David to do.
Jason has been such a blessing to our family! Since it was a hot day, we had a little bit of swimming, food, and as usual, Prescott craziness. Lots of love in the family:)

He hasn't been feeling very well for awile. He went to the Baja 500 the first weekend in June. Need I say more? He ate all the same things as Mark, but it appears he has a new little friend living inside of him. I named him George. So the day after his birthday we went to the doctor and got these really nifty little tubes. The whole process was pretty hysterical. I have a pretty queasy stomach, and it was not so fun putting the "samples" in the tubes. Of course, Jason offered to do it, but that would make me feel like a lame mom. I can say from what I saw that there is definitely a problem! Hopefully the tests won't take very long and he can get treated soon.
Happy birthday, Jason! I love you!!!!

1 comment:

Sarah said...

Oh no! I hope he feels better really soon!