Wednesday, December 8, 2010

Our Last Water Polo Banquet

Monte Vista Monarchs 2010 CIF Quarter-Finalists Jason got another letter and CIF patch for his hard work this year.
He also got Grossmont Conference All League Selection honoring him for outstanding achievement in water polo - 2nd Team All League. (I've never even heard of this award before:) Way to go, Jason!!

My favorite is that he got the Coach's Award. Coach Newman started at the same time Jason did 4 years ago, and they've been thru it all together. The team wasn't much 4 years ago, but it has really grown in numbers and their ability. It was really nice of Coach to recognize all of Jason's hard work and determination. Good job, Jason. I'm really proud of you!!!
It's been a fun time helping out with water polo. I really enjoy it and most of all, I enjoy the players and their parents. I will definitely miss visiting with the moms!


No comments: