Tuesday, January 10, 2012

New Years Resolutions/Pet Peeves

I've decided that I need to blog more.... I complain about other people not keeping up their blogs, but yet I am not any better. Anyone who knows me very well knows that I have many pet peeves (majority have to do with other people's driving, but there are a few other random things that bug me)ha ha... anyway, I digress. So instead of complaning, I am going to use my pet peeve as my new years resolution. I am trying to become a better person, you know - so I'm probably not going about it exactly how I should - but regardless I plan on posting more on this blog... so prepare!

I don't have a lot of time... you know I am a mom, wife, full time employee, & seminary teacher so don't expect much! Hopefully I will improve in my writing skills? Something good has to come from this! Ha!! Feel free to leave comments (I've noticed no one does anymore). Maybe that just means no one reads this? so if that is the case I won't be too worried about my spelling or the content of this blog. (J/K)

Other Prescott family members are still more than welcome to add their own posts. (PLEASE DO!!) The more the merrier! Enjoy.

3 comments:

Rob n Katie' said...

Just to let you know, I enjoy reading your family blog. I have the same pet peeve with myself. I need to Blog more.

Dee Dee said...

I was just thinking that maybe facebook has just taken over the whole blog thing. Our lives are certainly not very interesting, and I'm pretty sure nobody cares hearing about our dull, redundant lives. And you are definitely a better writer than I. But I feel a bit of a challenge in your statement. So, game on!

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Are you talking to me? I have been so bad this past year with the family blog. Even my decor blog has suffered as well. Let's all try to blog more this year. I just need to stay off facebook.