Thursday, June 28, 2012

ALOHA!

I love decorating, and even our backyard. All the guys in our household laugh at me. Over a year ago I bought an ugly surfboard at a yard sale down the street with plans on making it cute. My sister came to town this weekend and we got busy on it. She helped me design it, made stencils and cut them out. I am so happy with the way it turned out!! Thanks, Charlene!!!!

Of course I forgot to take a before picture, but you can see it in the background in the top picture.  UGLY!!!  (The surfboard, not Eric:)
So pretty now!!!  I think I will have to lay on my raft and just look at it now.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Love your surfboard Dee Dee and I loved painting it with you. It was sooo much fun. Next time I'm in town, we'll have to scare up some other fun project like this.