Saturday, June 16, 2012

Happy Birthday, Jason!

Yesterday Jason turned 19 years old.  Wow!  Some days when that crying baby wouldn't stop I didn't know if I would ever really enjoy being around him, but that didn't last too long!  He is a great young man.  Jason is by far the most helpful of any teenager I know.  He is in his second semester at BYUI, and giving school his all. I really miss him when he's gone, except for the fact that he eats non-stop and always wants me to fix him food.  Now he is living in an apartment and fixing his own meals, studying his heart out, and working out every day. 

I'm really proud of him and the man he has become.  He has such great potential and is truly one of the smartest people I know.  I know that he will be very happy when he comes home in July and gets to celebrate with loved ones. Miss you Jason!  Keep up the good work!!!!

No comments: