Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Animal Grossology

Today I took Eric & Noah to the Reuben H. Fleet Science Center at Balboa Park. (First Tuesday of the month, this museum is free...every Tuesday there are free museums.)
I heard about this new exhibit called "animal grossology". It's true. It's gross! Funny stuff, though. You learn way more about poop and scents and blood than you may have ever wanted. Here is a sign talking about different scents. Noah's sniffing, too. I have to admit, I've never seen an exhibit anywhere before with the words "butt hole". Hopefully you can click on the picture and enlarge it a bit, although I did cut out part of the sign. Here are Noah and Eric in front of a giant fly.
It was a lot of fun, and you can't beat free!


3 comments:

Prescott family said...

Gross!! But Noah said it was great. Thanks for taking him along, he had a great time.

Unknown said...

That's neat! Gross, but neat!

Rachelle said...

I definitly miss that kind of stuff about San Diego. Lots of fun stuff to do. You're such a good mom to always take the boys to do lots of fun stuff.