Friday, October 24, 2008

Happy Anniversary!

I after looking through my pictures I realized that I don't have many of just the two of us! There are always these 4 boys trying to get in on the pictures!! :o) Good thing they are so good looking.
Never can we take a serious picture - even when I try it just doesn't happen!

So, today is Jamey & my 21st wedding anniversary! Can you believe it has been 21 years? I can't! It sure has gone by quickly, seems like yesterday we were just teenagers newly in love & dating.... who would have thought that 4 sons, lots of exciting events & 21 years later - we are still together. I must say though, it has been the best 21 (26 if you count our years together before we were married) of my life! Jamey truly is my best friend & I love him more & more every day. I know there were some people (won't name any names) who said that our marriage wouldn't last 6 months (or was it 6 weeks?)... I should have gotten in on that bet! Actually, that little wager made us only work harder at being happily married. Not to say we haven't had hard times, but I think that sometimes the hard times make the good times SO much better. The day I married Jamey I never thought that it could get any better, but it has. More than I could ever imagine!
So Jamey, here's to another 21 wonderful years (actually more since we are so young :o). You are the one I look forward to seeing everyday (the kids are a close second) & miss you terribly when you are out of town. I am happy that we found each other & become such good friends (besides everything else)... You make me the happiest girl around! Thank you for all that you do for me - your actions speak louder than words! Happy Anniversary baby, I love you!!

5 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy anniversary Andrea & Jamey. You two are truly soul mates.

Everyone who visits this blog needs to come to our blog to see the spotlight I did on Andrea today.

So come check Andrea out on the Friday Family Face for 10/24/08 at manningfamilytree.blogspot.com.

Love to you both!!!

Kim

Dee Dee said...

Happy anniversary, you two. I hope you got to do something really fun to celebrate!!

Unknown said...

Happy Anniversary! 21 years - wow!!

angie and graham said...

aw, happy anniversary andrea and jamey. 21 years, wow, that's almost as old as me! ha ha ha!

They call me Stacey said...

I miss you guys like crazy! 21 years..thats intense haha. tell everyone i say hi :]