Saturday, November 1, 2008

Halloween

Here is a picture of the boys dressed up for Halloween. They went to Grandma's house to say hello. (Before it got dark so Grandma wouldn't get scared of the big cholos)

Eric, Jason, Troy, their friends James & Kevin

I guess they're not too old to go out begging for candy. The older boys all dressed that way for school, too. I am surprised nobody beat them up since their school isn't exactly all white...

Eric's pumpkin
David's pumpkin. So unusual for him-not scary at all!!

Eric & Noah went trick-or-treating together. They came home and munched out on candy for several hours. The older boys all went trick-or-treating, then to a friends' house and watched a movie. I got to pick them up shortly after midnight. I am sooooo tired today! I can't keep up with the life of teenagers, that's for sure!

6 comments:

Candi said...

Nice pumpkins. We were losers this year and didn't do pumpkins. Time just ran out to fast.

Sarah said...

I still can't believe how old your boys are. I told my husband about Davids traditional trip to SLC after the boys turn 12. That is awesome.

Jenn said...

Wow! Dave's an over-achiever on his pumpkin :)

The McNeil Family said...

love your boys costumes.. check out heitje's on my parents page she would fit right in with the boys..

Prescott family said...

I love Jason's costume. I tried to get one of my boys to dress like that but another boy was already going as that. Must have been a popular costume this year!!

Unknown said...

I remember going trick-or-treating when I was a senior in high school. It's a good way to get free chocolate!!