Saturday, November 1, 2008

Scary!

Thought I would post a picture of my boys on Halloween, they make me so proud! I didn't get a picture of Noah as he went trick or treating with Eric & I didn't get out the camera until he had left. Sorry Noah! The boys went out by themselves & had a good time getting candy from grandma & grandpa's neighborhood - even though they weren't there. We missed you!!

Jamey & I had a night out alone.... first time I didn't take the boys out on Halloween. I guess they are growing up!!

2 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Scary for sure!!!! I guess Richard Simmons is now a bum as Simon said he was going to be Richard Simmons for Halloween and he looks more like a bum. Where did you get the ciggy Simon?

Hope you and Jamey had fun on your night out alone. One of the benefits of your kids getting older.

Be sure to post this on our family blog on Monday for show and tell.

Kim

Dee Dee said...

Noah's costume was really good. I feel bad I didn't get a picture of him and Eric together. I was thinking the same thing about Richard Simmons. They do look really good, though!