Wednesday, April 15, 2009

My New Project

My computer has been dying for a long time. It's been freezing up and has to be unplugged several times a day. Last night David & I went shopping and finally found this computer. It's an HP A6755Y. It has 6 gigs of RAM and a 600 gig hard drive. I'm so excited! I was up until midnight getting it going, and trying one last attempt to get the laptop to take my work program. If I can get that program working on the laptop, it will save me about $500. I'm such a tightwad, and would rather buy something fun with that money. Hey, $500 would buy a lot of metal wall art! Just kidding, David! (That's a whole other story)
One problem, I only have one monitor, so I'll have to swap that out until I get all my stuff on the new computer. I got all my itunes on the new computer from my memory stick, but don't know how to get all my e-mail contacts from my old computer. OOPS! Yes, I did itunes first because that's the MOST IMPORTANT thing, besides my work to get on the new computer. 99 cents a hit adds up, plus all those albums I downloaded.
Feel free to e-mail me. I'll be sitting here...

1 comment:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Good luck with the new computer. I'm lucky I have Brandon. If I have computer problems I just yell "BRANDON" and problem solved.