Thursday, May 7, 2009

Hey, Skateboarder!

First of all, I should start this out by saying that this is Dee Dee writing. I'm sure it gets confusing who writes until you read details and then it's easier to figure out. I have to say I'm a pretty proud Aunt. I am so excited for Zak for all his hard work, and making a whole page in Skateboarder Magazine, and for Jamey for writing the article. The first two pictures are the first two-pages of the article. Jamey and Zak are on the second picture at the left. Zak's page is after a few other skaters and comments on their trip.

People have already recognized him and asked for his autograph. Pretty cool, Zak! Keep up the good work - well, after your mission!!!

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

Hey you found the magazine!!! Congratulations! Where did you end up finding it? Pretty cool, huh? Your scan is SOOOOO much better than the one I had (that's why I didn't post it). Thanks for putting that on the blog!