Friday, May 29, 2009

My Baby's 13!

I can't believe that my youngest son is now a teenager. I am NOT that old! Due to our hectic lifestyle and me going out of town and letting my husband plan things (just kidding, honey), we had a quick birthday party on Monday with family before our pool party. We rushed through it, but he didn't seem to be bothered by it. He kept telling himself the ward was coming to celebrate his birthday. Whatever keeps ya going...
All but 3 candles blew out before he got to the cake, but he was a good sport.

Since David planned a campout for his varsity scouts (Troy & Jason are part of that group) it will be just me and Eric hanging out tonight. The plans as of yet are to go to Game Stop to spend his birthday money and then out to dinner somewhere. He'll definitely be king for the day.
Thanks for being such an awesome kid, Eric.


3 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy Birthday Eric!!!

Rob n Katie' said...

You are an AWSOME young man Eric. I am pleased to know you. Happy 13th and hopefully with luck you'll make it to 14 (SMILE).

The McNeil Family said...

WOw.. Happy birthday eric.. Crazy to think is this old