Thursday, April 22, 2010

My son/man got a job!!!

How does he look in his uniform? Pretty handsome!!!

Nate got a job at the local 7-11. Of course all 4 of my sons have wanted to work there ever since they were little & their dad worked their part time. All of their memories of this 7-11 are great, free slurpees, tons of candy, playing soccer in the back & even filming a short video there. Nate was determined to get his first job & 7-11 is where he wanted to work... I know you may be thinking, wow he aimed really high. But seriously, I'm just happy that he got a job & he's lucky to get to say that his first job wasn't in fast food!!

5 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Well, of course. Where else would he have worked? Congrats, Nate!

Stones said...

Ahahaha he sooo would! Nate's lookin Ballah! Holla at yo cousin Taylor! lol

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Congrats to Nate!!! Do we get free slurpees now?

donandbecky said...

I guess I will be seeing a lot more of Nate!

They call me Stacey said...

I love it! That's so awesome, tell him congrats! and to drink a slurpee or two for me :)