Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Halloween Part II

This year Halloween was pretty mellow. The boys started out in our good friends neighborhood & went out with all the smaller kids for a while. Then the older boys broke off & went to look for treats with their friends. I think they had a good time but weren't out too long.... just enough time to get some loot.
Here is a picture of all the kids here.






I thought I would post some pictures of Halloweens past. This one is from 2008: Nate looks like a jungle guy, maybe Tarza on a bad hair day? Zak was some crazy clown zombie with Fred Flinstone's Water Buffalo hat. Simon was his favorite - a bum (didn't take much effort, maybe just added the fake cigarette). Ha ha ha









These two photos are from last year (2009). Nate was Asian & Zak as Peter Pan & Merissa was a pirate.

Good times... long gone are the days when I get to pick out their costumes for them. Sometimes I wish I still could.

Hope everyone had a happy, safe Halloween!!

No comments: