Monday, November 1, 2010

Halloween

For Halloween Troy dressed up as a patient. (I could've worn my scrubs and then we would've been a cute pair.) He has been sick since Friday. He called me Friday night from the ward Halloween party to come home. It's so cute when your kids who never need you all of a sudden want you when they're not well. Not sure what he wanted me to do, but he needed his mommy. Ah, how sweet. I went to the store and got him lots of gatorade and sprite. The treats didn't help, and Sunday we went to Urgent Care. They took him over to the ER, and that's where we spent most of our day.

He was not happy I took pictures of him. I tried lots more with the IV in, but they were too blurry from me dodging his arm. Good thing he never looks at the blog. He'll never know!!

He had TONS of blood work done, two urinalysises (????), a CT scan, and a blood sugar test. And guess what....NOTHING IS WRONG WITH HIM! It's a stinkin' miracle. Maybe when he starts eating and gains some of his weight back, I may believe it. Until then, he's very quiet and just lays around alot...not that I'm enjoying it or anything.

Hopefully he'll be back to his old self again. He needs to get a lot done in the next 5 months!!

No comments: