Thursday, August 11, 2011

It's Official!



We just got the official word this week of when Zak will be coming home.... seems according to transfers he was due to come home December 28th - but the mission president (being the loving, kind man that he is) got special permission from "the powers that be" to send all the missionaries that went out with Zak home before Christmas! Woo hoo, to say I am excited is an understatement indeed!
I don't know if Zak even knows because we found out Monday afternoon (after his email)... I'm guessing he won't say anything to me for a while. If you happen to write to him anytime soon, please don't say anything to him about this. He does NOT want to talk about OR think about coming home until he has landed in his home town. I am thankful that he is doing all that he can not to get "trunky". I will be proud to have him return with honor.

On another note: We are so proud of our friend Marcus for the decisions he is making in his life... & so excited for him as he prepares to serve our Father in Heaven in Madagascar! Those people are so blessed to have a missionary like you coming their way!!

3 comments:

Dee Dee said...

Yay! I can't wait to see him again and hear all his stories. It will be so exciting. Go Prescott Missionaries!!

Dee Dee said...

I mean all missionaries (you too, Marcus!!) So exciting:)

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

How exciting. That will be the best Christmas present for you. And congrats to Marcus.