Thursday, August 18, 2011

Swim Lessons

Jason was asked by some friends to teach their kids how to swim. There are two 3 year olds and a 5 year old. 

It has been so fun watching him this week with these sweet little girls.  I wasn't really sure how he would do, but kids have always loved him.  This experience seems nothing less.  He laughs with them, and is so good at teaching them.  He looks genuinely happy as he works with them, which makes me even more proud of him.  I know, I'm a dork, but one of the things that makes me happiest is to see my kids laugh and smile.  So much of the time they are serious or don't show a lot of emotion.  I told Troy once that when he laughs it makes my heart smile.  They all laugh at me about that, but it's true.  It's so great to see them laugh and having fun.  And it's so cute when they leave they all wave and say, "bye, Jason!!" over and over again. 

I think Jason will remember this week fondly, and hopefully those little cuties will be on their way to being super swimmers.

1 comment:

Sarah said...

That is so cute that he was asked to do that. Can I send my kids down to him too?