Sunday, September 11, 2011

Back to School

Tuesday was Eric's first day of 10th grade!  I wasn't home to take him to his first day of school this year because I was on the road taking Jason to college.  It really made me sad not to take Eric, but he could really have cared less (or so he says).  So after texting him for a back to school picture, I pulled out the big guns.  I got his dad on the phone and convinced him I NEEDED a picture of him on that day.  So David took a picture on Eric's cell phone and texted it to me.  Eric even has a bit of a smile!!

Eric has a full load this year, with seminary starting at 6am and 7 school periods until 3pm.  He has Spanish I, Biology, Honors Geometry, Honors English, Weights, World History and Theater.  I hope he can hang in there and keep up with his busy schedule and classwork.  But he won't have any brothers home bothering him during his homework this semester, either!

No comments: