Wednesday, August 17, 2011

Wakeboarding

This last weekend we rented a boat and David spent his weekend in heaven!!  Friday morning he went out with the "big boys" and had a blast.  Within the first hour he had tweaked his knee and was done for good.  He was supposed to have the day off, but that didn't go according to plans either, so he hobbled back to work for a few hours.   It was Hurdsman family time, and they went tubing and enjoyed the day at the lake.

Friday evening we were able to get back and try a little wakeboarding and tubing with Nate and Jason's friend Courtney.  It was so fun, but just not long enough!! 

Saturday morning it was the scout's turn.  They tubed and boarded, and had a wonderful time as well.  I love to see my husband happy, and I must say that behing the wheel of a boat, or being towed behind it, he is at his happiest.  I wish I could make you happy every week of the year, babe!! 

No comments: