Wednesday, May 30, 2012

Memorial Day Pool Party

Over Memorial Day weekend we usually have a pool party to kick off summer.  Since Saturday was our big temple day, we had it on Monday.  It worked out perfectly, because Saturday it started off raining.  I was pretty concerned that the weather wouldn't clear by Monday, but it was perfect weather!  We had a great turnout, too.  At one point I counted 74 people, but some had left already and some arrived later, so I figure we had about 80 people overall.  It seems that everyone had a great time.  Lots of people enjoying the pool and the yummy food.  I heard several people say that they had fun and even after 4 hours some of those little water bugs didn't want to go home. 

It is always nice to be with good friends and get to know others better.  And I'm super glad we have friends who love to take pictures or I wouldn't even have this one:)  Yay for another successful get together, and thanks to everyone who helped!!

No comments: