Thursday, May 31, 2012

So behind....

And by behind, I don't mean butt, booty, or any form of that word. Ha ha - I don't seem to ever have any extra time anymore, but hopefully after next week I will again. (Keep your fingers crossed!). At least I should have a little more time during the summer... during that time I hope to blog a little more & sleep a lot! Hopefully by the time school (& seminary) starts again I will be well rested!

So this post is a catch up post for me. I have been meaning to post about family birthdays since January, but as you can see I haven't done a very good job. So here you go:

Troy's birthday starts off the year in January. Hopefully he had a good one in Tonga this year.
Troy turned 20.

 Nate's birthday is in February. He looks like he is having a good time!
Nate turned 20 as well.

April is a busy month for Prescott birthdays....
Zak was home this year to celebrate his 22nd birthday.

 Kathryn had her 21st birthday (again). Doesn't she look great?
 Brien doesn't look a day over 30 (which he couldn't because he's barely older than me!)
 Andrea celebrated her 30th (again). Ha ha
 May's birthday's are pretty busy as well.. Gracie turned 3.
 Max celebrated his birthday today (5/31) - Happy Birthday GRANDPA! We love you.
 Eric celebrated his 16th birthday in May. Sweet 16 & never been kissed?? He's the cute one with the hot pink towel.

I think (hope) these are all the Prescott birthdays through May - I didn't forget anyone did I?  Hopefully it won't take me another 5 months to post the rest of the years birthdays.
Happy birthday to everyone who have celebrated birthdays so far this year!!!

No comments: