Saturday, January 10, 2009

More birthday fun!






Since it was Noah's 12th birthday we decided to throw him a small surprise party with just a few of his closest friends. This was pretty exciting since it was a surprise & it was with his friends. Normally my kids birthday parties are with just family - so this was extra special. I know you're thinking my kids are neglected because they've only had birthday parties with family.... (Even though I think birthdays are pretty special, I have never bought into the HYPE that you have to throw them a huge birthday party in order for them to feel special). Okay maybe I did when Zak turned ONE but that soon changed. Needless to say, I think this little get together was an extra surprise because the only family that was there was Eric (but that is because they are good friends too).

3 comments:

angie and graham said...

hey, where were we? happy birthday noah. i can't believe you are 12!

Dee Dee said...

Happy Birthday, Noah!! Sorry about the defective gift. The replacement should be here any day now.

TheGefrom5 said...

Crazy!!! I cannot beelive my little cub scout is 12 now! I thought the pic of him was one of your older sons, Andrea! That is seriously scary! And thanks for the advice aboutthe blog background (Which your guys' prescott background is way cool, I love it!) I will have to ask Angie what to do so that I get it right!! ;)