Thursday, January 22, 2009

Our New Sister!!

This is Jody. She is our new sister-in-law. Well, on Sunday she will be. She will be marrying the 3rd Prescott son, Brien. She is a lot of fun. Tonight Andrea, Kathryn, Jody and I went to dinner to have our own little bridal shower. We gave her some stuff from Victoria's Secret. She's a little embarrassed here. The guy at the other table was sure checking her out, though. He was a little scary!!
Here's Kathryn, me, Jody and Andrea. We forgot our cameras, so we used my cell phone. Jody asked the lady that worked at the restaurant to take our picture. The lighting wasn't very good, and it was a LONG process, but we got one semi-decent picture.

I'm so glad we all get along and enjoy being around each other. Congratulations, Jody & Brien. We're soooo happy for you!!

1 comment:

Prescott family said...

That picture is terrible!! How funny - my head looks lopsided. Oh well, it sure was fun. We will have to all get together more often!!!
Andrea