Tuesday, January 20, 2009

Troy's 17th Birthday



Troy turned 17 on Monday, Jan 19th. I can't believe I'm old enough to have a son that's 17!! He was really happy to have the day off from school. I took him and his cousins to 2 skate parks, then Troy went over to their house and hung out for awhile. Leave it to Troy to be late for his own party!! His party was a little rushed because everyone had so much to do, but he was thankful so many were able to come over and wish him a happy day. Tonight we're going to dinner to celebrate since we didn't have time last night. That's definitely one of his favorite things to do - eat dinner out. What does that say about my cooking, anyway?!!
Happy Birthday, Troy. We sure love you.








5 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Happy birthday Troy! Dee Dee, you must have been 10 when you had him, right? Enjoy these last few years having him at home. They do grow up too fast, don't they?

Prescott family said...

Sorry Dee Dee, it's my fault he was late!! He said he didn't know what time it started & I told him the wrong time... whoops! It was a nice party anyway. He sure has turned out to be a nice young man!

Thanks also for taking all the boys to 2 different skate parks! My kids were very happy when they got home... 2 parks in 1 day! :o)

The McNeil Family said...

Happy Belated Birthday to Troy. It is crazy to think that he is 17th. i better enjoy my kids while they are young they grow up so fast.

Rachelle said...

Dee Dee I can't believe you have a 17 year old either I still think of him as a 5 year old. Does he still think girls have koodies? LOL! Happy birthday Troy. We love you!

Bonnie Martin said...

Troy and Jason make me proud! Thanks for sharing them with me every school day morning. Love, Bonnie Martin (seminary teacher)