Tuesday, February 10, 2009

The Boys' New Car

We've been looking for a car for the boys for awhile. We finally found one today! They didn't want to go with us to look, so they are stuck with what we've found. I think we got a really good deal. It's a 1996 Saturn SL2 with only 55,000 miles.
As soon as we drove up, they ran outside. Troy & Jason went driving around, then Eric wanted in on the action. They went to their cousins' house, but nobody was home. Grandma wasn't home either, so they were a little bummed they couldn't show it off. Now the grades just need to come up so they can drive more. PLEASE hurry, boys! I'm so ready to not have to drive them to seminary, school & practice!
Everybody is sick here except me. I hope they all get better soon. They could make music with all the coughing!!

3 comments:

Jenn said...

Thanks for posting a pic of the car so we know what vehicle to watch out for :)

Prescott family said...

Congrats on the new car boys!! Did you guys knock on our door yesterday? I'm pretty sure I was home (been home all week sick, yea) & I know some of the boys were here with me too. Sorry we missed you!!
Looking forward to seeing you in your new car!

The McNeil Family said...

Sweet car...Be careful out there.California drivers are crazy...