Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Snow! (Not here though)




Joy sent me these pictures of her & Max sometime last month. I love the way their hair looks against the snowy background. I think it is funny how nice & round Max's snowball is compared to Joy's - that is such a Prescott thing... his has to be better than hers. Ha ha, just kidding! Looks like they are having some fun, which is nice after spending so much time serving the Lord & being spiritual they still have a good sense of humor! :o) We miss you guys & are so thankful for your example.

4 comments:

Sarah said...

where are they serving?

Prescott family said...

They are serving in the Washington DC temple.

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

It's good to see pics of Joy & Max. Glad to see they still know how to have a good time.

Dee Dee said...

How cute! I'm glad they're having fun. I think we're all about ready for them to come home!! And thanks for keeping up the blogging. I'm so busy these days I hardly ever get a chance to even read them.