Wednesday, February 4, 2009

Not again!

Well, it happened again Monday night as we were getting ready to go to bed... Zak came in my bedroom to tell me he had some back pain. But this time it was on the other side & it wasn't as bad as last week. Within 15 minutes the pain was just as bad. Poor guy... Pain will make you say funny things. He told me he was okay to die because we all loved each other & he has had a good life so far. This of course made me laugh - I'm sure he never would have said such a thing if he wasn't in so much pain.
He went to the doctors yesterday & they aren't sure if it is kidney stones or not. So he will be getting a CT scan very soon. I will keep you posted when we figure out what is going on in his body!!

4 comments:

Kim @ Starshine Chic said...

Poor guy. I feel for him. Keep us posted on the mysterious pain.

Unknown said...

Oh dear! That's funny about what he was saying though!

Jodi said...

Something wants to come out. Hope you find out what it is.

Dee Dee said...

Oh, how sad! I sure hope they figure out what's wrong with him soon!