Thursday, February 19, 2009

Missionary Update

Our Bishop went on a work trip to Washington DC and this is who he found. It was really nice of him to look up these guys and spend some time with them. Looking at these pictures just makes me miss them more. It's nice to see they have lots of family photos on the wall to remember us all.


Only 5 more months to go! We'll be so happy when they come home!! Grandpa looks a little short compared to Bishop. Ha ha.
I'll go out on a limb here and say this is the Washington DC Temple. Thanks for sharing your visit with us, Bishop.


3 comments:

Jenn said...

So glad he was able to catch up with them :) He sure enjoyed his visit with them.

Prescott family said...

I bet seeing Bishop made them even more homesick! Sure makes me miss them more when I see these pictures. I hope the next 5 months go by fast!

The McNeil Family said...

That was nice of the bishop to spend time with them. WOw only 5 months left.. They are such great people. I remember Max being our home teacher when growing up. We love him