Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Where's Waldo?

So it's been some time since I've posted pictures of Elder Prescott. Sorry! I figured since I just recently got more, now was a good time to post more.
This first picture is a picture of Zak with Canada behind him. Pretty exciting, huh? Too bad that's probably as close as he will get while he is on his mission.















Ever wonder what missionaries do on their "P-day"? Well this is one of his favorite things to do on his p-day... he said that on this particular day he first had to shovel snow off of the ramp before he could even skate. At least he is staying in shape!







This picture is of Santa with his two favorite missionaries. Elder Prescott & Elder Hunt (Zak is Elder Hunt's trainer).
We can hardly believe that Zak is on the down-hill slide. I must say that the first year went much quicker than I had first anticipated. Thankfully so!!

1 comment:

Dee Dee said...

It totally makes me miss him more seeing these pictures, but he looks so good! I'm so proud of him!!